Monday, September 17, 2012

A Special Note

Howdy!

First of all I would like to thank you for checking out the forgiven former feminist! I would also like to thank all the people who have emailed me with encouragement, comments, and questions! I began this blog in hopes of helping other young women to see potential pitfalls of feminism that I didn’t see until it was too late. 

When I started this project I did not anticipate the number of emails I received. Due to the sheer volume I cannot possibly answer them all so, 271 emails later, I have gathered the list of questions into 5 categories:
  • Beliefs
  • Relationship Status
  • Family
  • Everyday Life
  • Feminism

I will try to tackle each one of these categories until they have all been covered. Please bear with me as I get through the list, but feel free to continue to contact me with questions and comments!

Gig’em and God Bless,
Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan