Monday, March 29, 2021

Title Tuesday: The Great Sex Rescue... sort of

I am currently reading The Great Sex Rescue by @sheilagregoire.

I was on the launch team and read the PDF. I have read the paperback twice now and I am round the corner on number three and this book only came out this month.

I wanted to read, reread, mark, and lookup portions of this book because it is so controversial.

Sheila and her team tackle the issue of problematic teaching in the modern-day church and how they negatively impact marriages, demean women, and infantilize men within the church.

While I am not ready to write a full review yet, I can say if you are a Christian and you have ever bought (or been given) a marriage book, you need Sheila’s book to hold it up against. Want to take a look? You can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan