Monday, October 11, 2021

Title Tuesday: A Single Thread


I enjoyed the slow, sort of meandering pace of A Single Thread by Tracy Chevalier.

This is the story of a woman caught between world wars.

In the story, Violet deals with women’s rights, equal pay, devastation, loss, financial burdens, unrequited love, LGBT discrimination, and more.

If you are looking for high action or a really deep plot, this one isn’t it.

I think of it more as a sort of palette cleanser between denser books.

But I greatly enjoyed it even without a super complex plot so it gets a solid four stars. 




Are you an author looking to have your book reviewed on @goodreads and @amazon?
Send me a DM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan