Monday, June 28, 2021

Title Tuesday: Orphan #8


Orphan Number Eight by Kim van Alkemade was recommended to me by a fellow bookstagrammer.


I loved the first half of the book. I thought the beginning was incredibly dramatic and it drew the reader straight in. 
I found myself rooting for the heroine Rachel but at the same time... I was super frustrated with her inability to deal with a major issue.


The climax of the book ultimately felt really out of character for Rachel after getting to know her throughout the book. So while it was an enjoyable read at the time, it isn’t one that I will read again. Overall it was just so-so. If you want to read it, you can find it here.


Are you an author looking to have your book reviewed on @goodreads and @amazon?
Send me a DM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan