Friday, July 30, 2021

C-Section Saturday: Introduction

Welcome to the very first C-Section Saturdays! 

We will be using Saturdays to discuss, teach, and learn about C-Sections. 

I had four C-sections in five years, and there is SO much that I didn't know. If talking about C-Sections can help spare someone from the difficulties that I had it will be worth it!

Each week may cover:
-information about the science of C-sections
-tips for healing
-must have items
-nutrition
-My recovery process, plan, and results
-anything else that I feel like because it is my writing space! 

If C-Sections freak you out, just skip my posts on Saturdays. 
I will get back to writing my normal book reviews and articles as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan