Monday, November 22, 2021

Title Tuesday: Katherine von Bora


We have been completely immersed in the 1500s since completing the #reformationday unit from @brighterdaypress

If you’ve been on the fence about unit studies, I would start with hers. They are so user-friendly!

While doing the unit, my oldest asked if only boys were in the Reformation. 


We have thoroughly enjoyed researching and hunting down information about the women of the Reformation. 


If you are interested in resources for adults just shoot me a DM.

This is why I love homeschooling. 

A simple question sparked weeks of conversations, questions, and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan