Monday, November 1, 2021

Title Tuesday: The Elite

When we were on a family vacation I decided to read the #selectionseries as a bit of a mental break. You can read last week's Title Tuesday post for all of my thoughts. 

This is book number 2 of 3 in the America portion of the series, The Elite. When the group of girls gets cut down to just six.

I found myself rooting for America and her friends although I really, really dislike Aspen.

This book is NOT a deep or complex read, but it is fun (and I love series) so of course I’m going to finish them all!



Are you an author looking to have your book reviewed on @goodreads and @amazon?
Send me a DM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan