Monday, November 8, 2021

Title Tuesday: The One

The next of the #selectionseries (the America portion) is The One.

Again, I say freely that this book is NOT a deep or complex read, but it is fun and I LOVE a series.

This book is where I started to dislike the series. The abusive behavior shown in this book is egregious. I really dislike the fact that the abuse is treated like it is normal and no big deal simply because it is happening in a palace.

Between the downplayed abuse, the forced softening of one of the Selected which was completely unrealistic, and the fact that Maxim and America are just SO flakey on their relationship… this book is like a teenage soap opera.

Are you an author looking to have your book reviewed on @goodreads and @amazon?
Send me a DM!

.⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out The Forgiven Former Feminist. I welcome your thoughts and comments! Please keep in mind that this is a Christian blog. Any lewd or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

Thanks!
Morgan